Home Staging certified courses & training
CHSSP Certified Home Staging and Styling Professional Course
The Certified Home Staging & Styling Professional (CHSSP) course is an online course for anyone wanting to start, develop and grow a Home Staging and Styling business. Course author Anita Richardson, a respected figure in the UK Home Staging industry for over 15 years, has been a leader in the cause to develop a stronger and well trained Home Staging industry delivering professional services to meet the challenges of an ever changing property market.
The course is suitable for beginners or established Home Staging and Interior Design businesses who wish to add Home Staging to their services or accelerate their business growth. CHSSP credentials can be seen worldwide with Graduates starting successful businesses and showcasing their services with joint Membership of CHSSP, The Home Staging Association and The Home Staging Network.
The CHSSP Home Staging and Styling Professional Course provides:
1) Flexible online home study with Tutor support available every step of the way.
2) Step by step Modular course work and exercises completed from a secure student online learning platform. No emails or paperwork are required. Asking your Tutor a question is as simple as typing a question into your course Tutor support timeline.
3) Practical Home Staging project exercises allow students to test their skills on real projects with a solution revealed immediately after submitting suggestions. Revealed projects include costs, videos of client reaction, slideshow images of property before and after staging, audio and transcripts of audio.
4) Multi-media bring the course to life with practical property projects including a country cottage, a penthouse apartment, family homes, bungalow, tired cluttered detached home, new builds, a show home, empty property and others. The varied projects create a range of experience and client perspective that a Home Stager may come across in their own business. Students create a template for each solution that they can use in their business activities.
5) Designer Room planner software for floor plans, 3D and 2D room designs with video tutorials to learn how to utilise these valuable business tools.
6) A comprehensive Business start up and Marketing Modules to help your business grow including: Business start up check list, business finance, over 40 Home Staging and Styling business document templates such as quotations, letterheads and initial appointment property survey form, essential links to UK Govt websites for business such as rates and guides for VAT, Tax, NI and Accounting information. Home Staging and Styling business marketing includes how to best utilise social media channels, writing effective copy, creating a logo, contacting Estate Agents and networking.
7) CHSSP Student resources including suppliers, interior events calendar, business insurance recommendations and CHSSP Member Home Staging and Styling business directory when you're ready to find clients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will the course take to complete?
Students take an average of 5 hours for each of 9 Modules, with a total average study time of 45 hours. However, because everyone has different circumstances the course is completely flexible to fit around your free time, with up to 18 months study time available as standard and extensions available. The course is designed to allow fast trackers to progress each Module and Exercise, submit and move onto the next one. Feedback and assessment are provided at the end of the course. Any work that doesn't reach the professional standard is referred back to rework and be reassessed.
Do I need an Interior Design Qualification to complete the CHSSP course?
An Interior Design qualification is not required as the course provides relevant elementary Styling and colour guides.
Do I need computer skills to complete the course?
No, the course is designed to be very user friendly with a main menu linking to each section. There are lots of tips on how to get the best from the course and help is available if needed.
What happens after I pass the CHSSP course?
CHSSP Graduates receive:
- A Certified Home Staging and Styling Professional (CHSSP) Certificate
- CHSSP logos to use in your business website and stationery
- A CHSSP verified business web page
- 12 months FREE - CHSSP resources, business document templates and entry in the CHSSP Home Staging and Styling directory
What CHSSP Graduates say:
Liz Bamber-Smith, Liz Bamber Smith Interiors
"Good value for money. An extremely useful course, the videos and audio brought it to life and I always received swift replies from Tutors to my questions. I'm very much looking forward to beginning my home staging business. Thank you!"
Melissa Fenton, MHInteriors
"I really enjoyed the CHSSP course. After teaching for 18 years I took the opportunity to take redundancy and train for a new career. The flexibility of the course has enabled me to complete it in my own time frame. Super quick answers to questions every time meant that nothing held me up. I feel I have learnt a lot in a relatively short space of time."
Helen Winter, Coral Interiors
"The course was challenging and contained a lot of information, it was paced very well, getting progressively harder by each module. I thoroughly enjoyed the study and the exercises and feel ready and raring to go with my new business. I feel this will be a good complement to my Interior Design Diploma."
Kirsten Wilson, Kirsten Wilson Design
"After finishing this (CHSSP) course, I can honestly say that I feel extremely confident with going forward as a home stager. Lots of time, effort and thought has gone into its design, and I really appreciate all of the time put into it so that I and many others can learn from such an educational course."
Joining the CHSSP Home Staging Course:
For prices or further information click below.
After payment you will instantly be provided with a login to start the course whenever you're ready.
18 months available course time starts when you register the course; not when you purchase.