We are looking for a PR & Content Intern to join our fast-growing team for a 3-month internship. We’re looking for a motivated and organised individual with excellent writing ability to work directly with our Director.
What’s in it for you?
• Gain experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, start-up environment
• The opportunity to create engaging, high quality content for our social media platforms website, blog, external publications and more (great for your portfolio!)
• Experience managing and maintaining business social media accounts
• Developing relationships with a range of clients and partners
Roles and responsibilities:
• Help managing and maintaining the HSA social media platforms
• Coming up with and researching press release ideas
• Writing ontent for a variety of platforms and sending out press releases
• Contacting influencers, members and partners who will be featured on the website
• Helping with SEO strategy and content creation
The ideal candidate will:
• Be organised, proactive, and happy managing multiple tasks at the same time
• Have at least a basic understanding of major social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
• Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English (it is really important that your written work is bullet-proof)
• Be creative and happy to put forward ideas for press releases, blog posts, competitions, campaigns and more
• A good knowledge of basic computer programs (Microsoft Office, Gmail etc.)
• An interest in Interior Design is beneficial but by no means essential
• Be able to attend our offices in Chiswick, West London, from 10.00am-4.00pm 3 times a week. Working from home is also a possibility.
If you think you're the right person for this position, please apply using the form below or send us your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com